Frequently Asked Questions
What is CineBistro?
CineBistro is a world-class "dinner-and-a-movie" concept developed by Cobb Theatres. We offer a luxurious and pampering movie-going experience with amenities such as reserved seating in cozy, over-sized leather seats, in-theatre, full-service dining and state-of-the art movie. Enjoy Chef prepared American Bistro cuisine, fine wines and signature cocktails and full in-theatre service all while watching first run or independent film in an environment like no other. CineBistro also features a contemporary yet comfortable bar and lounge with full menu offering, perfect for gatherings before and after the show. The lounge is also available to guests not seeing a movie.
How does this all work?
- Visit our website at CobbCineBistro.com or the Concierge Desk at the theatre to find current movies and showtimes.
- Reserve (purchase) your tickets online or at the theatre's Concierge Desk. Remember, at CineBistro, you always get to choose the seat you will be sitting in! Never the need to rush into the theatre! Due to demand, we highly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance and online. Bring in your confirmation number from your online purchase and visit the Concierge Desk or Ticketing kiosk to retrieve your tickets upon arrival. Please keep in mind that at most locations, guests of CineBistro must be 21 and over and proper ID is required. See location-specific pages for the age policy at each location.
- How to purchase tickets online at CineBistro.com:
- Go to your local CineBistro theatre page
- Go to the Ticketing section in the lower left
- Click on your preferred movie time
- Choose the number of tickets
- Select your seat locations
- Follow the prompts through completion
- Print and bring your Fandango ticket confirmation to the theatre
to retrieve your tickets
- To enjoy waiter/waitress service at your seat, you must arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your scheduled showtime. Better yet, join us in our lounge earlier than the required 30 minutes for pre-show cocktails and an appetizer.
- We will announce when we are seating the auditorium. Our Usher staff will help locate your RESERVED seat!
- Enjoy our custom on-screen pre-show entertainment during the seating, ordering and serving process. We also provide you with helpful on-screen information regarding how in-theatre service will be orchestrated.
- Friendly and knowledgeable service staff will come to your seat and provide service until the start of movie trailers. In order to ensure the most enjoyable movie experience possible, we do not offer service of any kind once movie begins.
- For guests arriving too late or after in-theatre service has ended, cocktails, snacks or dinner ordering is available at the Concessions/Bar area at the front of the theatre. Staff will be available to take your order and if necessary, provide you with a pager to notify you when food is ready for you to pick up and bring back to the auditorium.
- Enjoy your dinner and movie.
- Once finished with your dinner, we suggest placing your napkin over your plate and positioning your swivel dining table fully out and away from you.
- Don't forget to visit the lounge on the way out for after dinner cocktails and dessert!
What kind of food and menu do you offer?
Our Executive Chef offers an American Bistro menu, featuring multi-ethnic cuisines and cooking styles with emphasis on high-quality, freshly prepared ingredients. Our kitchens are 100% scratch kitchens, meaning everything is prepared in-house and fresh daily. We offer a full array of Previews (appetizers), fresh salads, hand-crafted sandwiches, Features (entrees) and Daily Specials. Our scrumptious dessert offerings are all made in-house.
Can I eat in the Bar and Lounge?
Our bar and lounge is open to all guests at any time, including those choosing not to see a movie. We have a full array of premium spirits, draft and bottle beers and movie-inspired specialty cocktails which are sure to please. We offer an extensive wine list with most available by the glass. Dining in our lounge, whether for a pre-show appetizer, a post-show dessert, or a full dinner without seeing a movie is always welcomed. A cozy patio located off of our lounge is the perfect setting to relax and enjoy with friends.
Do I have to order any food to watch a movie?
At CineBistro, we encourage our guests to enjoy their experience their way. There is never the need to order dinner (or anything) while attending a movie. Some choose the more traditional experience of popcorn and candies. Some just wish to enjoy a movie. However, as most guests agree, the ultimate CineBistro experience of dinner-and-a-movie is too tempting to resist!
How do I make a reservation for dinner?
When purchasing a ticket to a movie, you are selecting and reserving your seat for that show. Upon arriving 30 minutes prior to the showtime, server staff will come to your seat and offer service. You are never required to have dinner or order anything if attending a movie with us. We want you to enjoy CineBistro as best meets your needs.
Why can't I order food or drinks during the movie from a Server?
We are very attuned to making our guest experience the ultimate experience. After years of listening to our guests, most have told us that having the movie interrupted by service personnel taking and delivering orders is not desired, despite the convenience of being able to do so. We encourage guests who have missed the in-theatre service time allotment or wish additional items after service has ended, to visit our Concession/Bar area at the front of the theatre. Anything from our food and beverage menu can be ordered. For those guests ordering food, a pager is issued to notify guests once food has been prepared and is ready for pick up.
What happens to my dishes after I finish my meal?
If you finish your meal before the movie starts, our wait staff will remove plates from your seat table. If you finish during the movie, we suggest placing your napkin over your plates and positioning your swivel dining table fully out and away from you.
Is an automatic gratuity added to the check?
Yes, for convenience there is an automatic 17.5% gratuity added to every check for service provided in-theatre. This gratuity is shared amongst all in-theatre staff. This gratuity can be decreased, increased or completely removed by notifying the server prior to payment. This is communicated both on-screen and verbally by servers at the time of check presentation.
Can I bring in my own food, drinks, wine, etc to the theatre?
We do not permit any food or drink of any kind to be brought in from outside the theatre. We do not permit any alcohol (unfinished or otherwise) of any kind to be taken out of the theatre at any time.
Are there any age restrictions?
Most of our CineBistro locations are tailored to those discerning guests who are over the age of 21. Please check the location-specific pages (see ‘locations’ tab above) for the age policy at each location. Our stylish décor and surroundings, food/beverage offerings and movie choices shown are geared for an adult audience who appreciate the dinner and movie experience free from the distractions and interruptions common in more traditional movie theatres. Our experience is tailored to meet these needs.
Please note that we require anyone who appears be under the age of 30 to produce ID to enter our theatre. Also, since alcohol service bears certain additional precautions, thank you in advance for your understanding and patience should you be asked to produce ID more than one time during your visit. We value our role in being a responsible member of our communities.
I'm an over 21 year old parent. Can I bring my child with me to CineBistro?
As the age policy varies by location, please see your local CineBistro page (choose from location tab above) for location-specific age policies.
How do a make a reservation?
Simply purchase your tickets and your reservation is guaranteed. Tickets can be purchased online through our website, www.cobbcinebistro.com, or at our Concierge Desk at the theatre. We highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance due to high demand. We do not sell movie tickets over the phone.
When are new, upcoming Movies available for purchase?
On each Tuesday, by mid-day, tickets for new releases opening on the upcoming Friday and running through the following Thursday are posted for sale online and at the Concierge Desk.
What is your Refund/Exchange Policy?
Please confirm the correct movie, date and showtime prior to making your purchase.
At the time of your order, Fandango (our third party, online ticket sales provider) will place an order for your tickets in the theatre's ticketing system, reducing the number of seats available for the chosen showtime. While this allows us to provide our guests with the clear benefit of guaranteed seats, it prevents CineBistro and Fandango from reselling tickets in the event that you do not attend your chosen showtime for any reason. For this reason, once the ticket purchase has been processed, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. Thank you for your understanding.
Can I book a private party or special event at CineBistro?
CineBistro was conceived to satisfy the many needs of our guests, including offering an exquisite venue for corporate, family, and other group events.
Our mission is to provide a level of services and expertise that are unparalleled in the industry today, and we do that by providing a full complement of services and expertise:
- Multiple auditoriums and meeting space
- Planning, scheduling, logistics management
- State of the art audio-visual capabilities
- Giant screen projection
- 7.1 Digital Surround Sound
- Highly experienced and attentive staff
- Comfortable leather chairs with swivel tables
- Stadium seating
- Exquisite menu packages or custom offerings developed by our Executive Chef
Depending on the location, we can accommodate a range of group sizes.
Ask your theatre Manager for more details.